Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2024
Announcement: The Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officers (Deputy Managers), offering a total of 30 vacancies. Both male and female candidates can apply online from January 01, 2024, to January 28, 2024. For details regarding the age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, and pay scale, please refer to the advertisement in the latest details of The Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank.
The Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank: Post Name- Probationary Officers (Deputy Managers)
|Application starts from
|01/01/2024 from 10:00 AM
|Last date to apply
|28/01/2024 to 4:00 PM
|Mode of application
|· Must be 1ST class Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any Recognized University in India.
|· Proficiency in speaking, reading, writing in English and Telugu language
|· Computer knowledge is required
|Age Limit as on 31/12/2023
|33 years for male
|As per Norms 2024
|Mode of Exam
|Rs 1000/- (including GST)
|Mode of Payment
Pay Scale – The candidate will be on the probation period of two years. They will be rotated in different branches during their probation period. During probation a consolidated pay of Rs-28000/- will be given. After satisfactory completion of probation period they will be fixed in regular scale.
The total initial emolument will be around Rs 38000/-
Important Details– The Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank Ltd. Is at present having branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. Hence selected candidates will be posted in these two states only. But the bank is likely to expand their branches to other states also and so the candidates should be prepared to be shifted in any other states in future. The exam will be in 3 phase- Phase I Preliminary-100 marks, Phase II Mains Examination-250 marks and Phase III Interview- 50 marks. There shall be negative markings(1/4th) for wrong answers.
Tentative centers for both Preliminary and Mains examination –
Instructions for Image Signature and Thumb Upload
- Latest photograph (taken with a Date Not later than 6 Months)- 4.5cm x 3.5cm signature (with black ink) left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate does not have a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.
- The declaration text (Name of the candidate), hereby declares that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. “
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of the declaration typed put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications
Apply Online – Click Here
Download notification-Click Here