Welcome to Sarkari Jobs at Khabar.com ! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of https://khabarkar.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Sarkari Jobs at https://khabarkar.com/ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions:
- “User,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to Sarkari Jobs at Khabarkar.com.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both the User and ourselves.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sarkari Jobs at Khabarkar.com website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sarkari Jobs website; https://khabarkar.com/
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sarkari Jobs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sarkari Jobs website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Sarkari Jobs at https://khabarkar.com/ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Sarkari Jobs at Khabarkar.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitations: In no event shall Sarkari Jobs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sarkari Jobs website-Khabarkar.com, even if Sarkari Jobs or a Sarkari Jobs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials: The materials appearing on Sarkari Jobs at https://khabarkar.com/ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sarkari Jobs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.Sarkari Jobs may make changes to the materials contained on its website https://khabarkar.com/ at any time without notice. However, Sarkari Jobs does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Links: https://khabarkar.com/ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sarkari Jobs of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Modifications: Sarkari Jobs at Khabarkar.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Bihar or Motihari.